Re: FW: Review request

From: Joe Gregorio <joe.gregorio@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:49:46 -0400
To: "Larry Masinter" <LMM@acm.org>
Cc: "HTTP Working Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, padamczy@uiuc.edu

The entire thesis is based on a false premise: that you
standardize only on what is currently in use on the
most popular sites. If that were the case and this thesis
was written about HTML instead of HTTP then I'm sure
all the suggestions would be to drop CSS and go back
to tables, font tags and invisible spacer gifs.

   -joe

--
Joe Gregorio        http://bitworking.org