From: Paul Adamczyk [mailto:padamczy@uiuc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:22 PM
To: LMM@acm.org
Subject: Review request

Dr. Masinter,

I am contacting you, an author of the HTTP/1.1 standard, to request a review
of my paper, which discusses the relationship between HTTP and Web services.
I am very interested in your opinion about this topic.

Please visit: pinky.cs.uiuc.edu/~padamczy/docs/http_ws_draft.pdf

Feel free to forward this link to other people that may be interested in
this topic.

Thank you,

Paul Adamczyk
PhD student