Re: Bar BoF?

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu06

I would be much happier with the later slots - e.g. 9pm - time enough for a
good meal - and need to know your choice of day because I'm going to track
something on the opposite day.

My ability to listen, speak, and take notes is a bit impared if anyone else
is a really really good recorder of the proceedings.

Bill