Re: [Ietf-caldav] Last Call comment on Etag requirements in draft-dusseault-caldav-12

   Actually, I remember sending a few emails with feedback on this
and not getting any replies, and then I went on my honeymoon, so it
wasn't quite on my mind for a while.

   I think that document is the way to go, even if all it ends up
saying is something similar to what you have in the CalDAV draft.

	-wsv