Re: [Ietf-caldav] Last Call comment on Etag requirements in draft-dusseault-caldav-12

From: Wilfredo Sánchez Vega <wsanchez@wsanchez.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:23:20 -0700
Cc: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, ietf@ietf.org, Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com>, CalDAV DevList <ietf-caldav@osafoundation.org>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
   Actually, I remember sending a few emails with feedback on this
and not getting any replies, and then I went on my honeymoon, so it
wasn't quite on my mind for a while.

   I think that document is the way to go, even if all it ends up
saying is something similar to what you have in the CalDAV draft.

	-wsv