Is there a HTTP 1.1 help list / forum / group?

From: Matthew Stanfield <mattstan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 17:17:37 +0000
To: http-wg <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

I posted a question yesterday in this list concerning help with formatting
a HTTP/1.1 GET header which wasn't working (1.0 works fine) and was told I
probably needed a 'Host' header, it turns out I already had this --
unfortunately I'm still having problems.

I am reluctant to seek further 'a fairly basic question' help in this list
as it seems to be a highbrow discussion list and not the place to ask 'help
I am stuck' questions. Can someone recommend another list, forum or
newsgroup where I can post a 'help, what am I doing wrong' question please?
I've done multiple web searches trying to find one and have come up with
nothing. There seem to be several protocols.* newsgroups but no
protocols.http unfortunately.

Thanks and regards,

..matthew