Re: POSTING CHUNKED MESSAGE

From: David Morris <dwm@xpasc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:28:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: Sadiq_Js <Sadiq_Js@Satyam.com>
cc: <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

As suggested, the Apache support infrastructure (lists, etc.) is really
the place to ask, but from a separate dicussion in the CGI working group,
I would relay that apparently Apache rejects CHUNKED posts mapped to CGI
programs but allows them for other processors. The CGI API as currently
written requires a non-null value for the CONTENT-LENGTH.

Dave Morris