Re: POSTING CHUNKED MESSAGE

As suggested, the Apache support infrastructure (lists, etc.) is really
the place to ask, but from a separate dicussion in the CGI working group,
I would relay that apparently Apache rejects CHUNKED posts mapped to CGI
programs but allows them for other processors. The CGI API as currently
written requires a non-null value for the CONTENT-LENGTH.

Dave Morris