RE: cookies history

From: Gyula Lanyi <gyulanyi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:13:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: <http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com>
Hi, my name is Tunde (I am a student) and I'm doing a research about cookies. So far, I've got lots of information about them, but I couldn't figure out who invented it and when, and what was its original purpose.
If you, please, can help me, how and where to find out more about the "cookie-history", I would be very thankful.

Thank you in advance for your precious help. Best regards,

Tunde