Re: Looking for digest authentication implementing integrity protection

9/11/2002 9:51:09 AM, Joe Orton <joe@manyfish.co.uk> wrote:

>On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 03:41:34PM +0200, Emanuel Corthay wrote:
>> Has anyone heard of a server and/or a browser implementing the
>> (qop=auth-int) integrity protection option mentionned in RFC 2617 ?

>There used to be a server at "digest-test.agranat.com" which supported
>auth-int, though it seems to be gone now.

Alas, yes.  I maintained that server for several years, but am no
longer with the company.  The server was/is the EmWeb embedded
HTTP, which supports auth-int for both client and server.

--
Scott Lawrence
  <lawrence@world.std.com>