Re: Looking for digest authentication implementing integrity protection

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 03:41:34PM +0200, Emanuel Corthay wrote:
> Has anyone heard of a server and/or a browser implementing the
> (qop=auth-int) integrity protection option mentionned in RFC 2617 ?
>
> Internet explorer, apache and some other clients/server implements digest
> authentication as a way of avoiding basic authentication, but I'm looking
> for the integrity protection part.

Hi, the neon HTTP client library (http://www.webdav.org/neon/) supports
qop=auth-int.  If you have a server publicly available I can run tests
against it using neon.

There used to be a server at "digest-test.agranat.com" which supported
auth-int, though it seems to be gone now.

Regards,

joe