put

From: <fclaverino@ciudad.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 07:26:16 -0300
To: <http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

Hello

I'm doing a webdav server for a internet explorer client and I have a problem when the client sends put for create a new resource because it don't sends the body. I try to send continue (HTTP/1.1 100 Continue) but this didn't works. How I can get the body ?

This is what client and server sends:

Client:
	HEAD /prueba1.txt.txt HTTP/1.1
	Host: 192.168.0.1:81
	Connection: Keep-Alive

Server:
	HTTP/1.1 404 NOT FOUND

Client:
	PUT /prueba1.txt.txt HTTP/1.1
	Host: 192.168.0.1:81
	Connection: Keep-Alive

thanks,

Todavía no tenés tu Ciudad Internet Mail? Obtenelo ahora! - http://webmail.ciudad.com.ar

Descargá Gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 6.0, el mejor software para actualizar tu PC.
http://www.ciudad.com.ar/ar/servicios/ie/