Two questions

From: Tim Chao <tchao@alteon.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:54:06 -0800
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
1.  I looked into several captured packets of a HTTP request,
     there are lots of "OD OA" as deviders for headers;
     sometimes a request ends with "OD 0A 0D 0A", sometimes ends
      with "0A 0A 0A" or ....
     In the RFC, the request can end with 0D or 0A or their combination,

     I wonder how does a HTTP server or HTTP client determines
     a full request is received?.  Shouldn't we have a better way to
determine
     it?

2.   When a user is using a Web browser , the "Reload" in netscape
       or the"Refresh" in IE is pressed, what's the policy the browser
       to use about when to start with a new connection( SYN issued
first).
       or to start with just a HTTP request( ACK push)?

Many thanks!