pragma as response header (was Re: Remaining editorial issues)

From: Jeffrey Mogul <mogul@pa.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 99 16:47:34 PST
To: "Larry Masinter" <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Cc: "HTTP Working Group" <http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
    Jeff Mogul pointed out that "Pragma: no-cache" is not a response
    header, and "in retrospect, I think the wording of the specification of
    Pragma should have included a Note to this effect, because
    lots of people seem to be confused by this (even me, at times)."
    But I couldn't think of a simple 'Note' to add that would be only
    editorial, so I decided not to pursue this.

Is this simple enough?

	(at the end of section 14.32)

	Note: because the meaning of "Pragma: no-cache" as a
	response header field is not actually specified, it does not
	provide a reliable replacement for "Cache-control: no-cache"
	in a response.

-Jeff