RE: MUST use Content-Base

Hum... now call me picky but it seems bad pool to make clients who implement
based on an RFC non-compatible when switching from draft to proposed.

It was a MAY in RFC 2068 and should continue to be a may in the proposed
standard. If this makes the feature useless then pull it out but don't go
around punishing people who implement based on RFCs.

			Yaron