Re: A common registry for MIME headers?

From: Andrew Daviel <andrew@andrew.triumf.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 13:11:26 -0800 (PST)
To: Alex Hopmann <hopmann@holonet.net>
Cc: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
On Sat, 29 Nov 1997, Alex Hopmann wrote:

> That sounds like a good idea to me. I think Jacob Palme has already started
> such a registry for the email realm, and I suspect he might be happy to
> expand its scope.

(not been reading all my mail recently ...)

I've a list of many HTTP, HTML HTTP-EQUIV and NAME tags at
http://vancouver-webpages.com/META/
I'd be interested in additions/corrections, and the URL of Jacob's list to
link to (and indeed any other relevant links).

Andrew Daviel
Vancouver Webpages &TRIUMF