RE: Proposal for new HTTP 1.1 authentication scheme

From: Paul Leach <paulle@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 14:01:06 -0800
To: Jim Gettys <jg@pa.dec.com>, 'John Franks' <john@math.nwu.edu>
Cc: Eric_Houston/CAM/Lotus@lotus.com, Scott Lawrence <lawrence@agranat.com>, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

> ----------

Your recollection is correct.
I talked to Scott Lawrence, and his products implements entity-digest, but
he said he'd be glad to change if we (MS) implement it that way. (We
currently have no implementation.) SInce WebDAV seems like it will require
Digest, and we love WebDAV, there's a good chance we will be implementing
it.

Paul