Re: HTTP-WG new charter milestones

From: Foteos Macrides <MACRIDES@sci.wfbr.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 13:28:17 -0500 (EST)
To: masinter@parc.xerox.com
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com> wrote:
>It's quite a while after the deadline for a revised charter/milestone
>list, but here is my best estimate as to the schedule for HTTP-WG:

	Would you please clarify the situation with respect to
Koen's "safe" header draft.  That has been implemented in released
versions of Lynx, can be implemented immediately by any server/script
which processes form submissions with METHOD=POST, and poses no backward
compatibility problems for UAs which haven't implemented it.  Koen and
I both posted messages requesting this WG to move forward on that, but
no reply has been forthcoming as yet.

				Fote