Updated test implementation for TCN available

From: Koen Holtman <koen@win.tue.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 20:18:43 +0200 (MET DST)
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
Cc: Koen Holtman <koen@win.tue.nl>

Hi,

I just finished updating conneg-uax, my test implementation of a user
agent which does transparent content negotiation.  Conneg-uax now
matches the latest spec again, and also has a new dynamic
short-accept-header generator to enable remote variant selection.

You can find conneg-uax-v1.4.tar.gz on the TCN homepage:

  http://gewis.win.tue.nl/~koen/conneg/

This version has a compatibility mode to interoperate with the earlier
server-side TCN test implementation in the mod_negotiation of Apache
1.2.

Please send bug reports and questions/comments about this software
directly to me, and not to the http-wg mailing list.

Koen.