Re: New feature negotiation syntax

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 21:38:14 PDT
To: Scott Lawrence <lawrence@agranat.com>
Cc: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
>  My hope is that once an agreed-upon TCN standard exists (even if
>   only Experimental) that we will be able to show that it does solve a
>   suffiently large part of the problem to create user support for it.

This was in the context of the discussion where I was asking that
"the problem" which TCN solves a "sufficiently large part" be described
cogently enough that we can agree that it is an important problem
to solve, independently of our various opinions about whether TCN is
a good solution.

Regards,

Larry
--