Revised charter milestones

The area directors requested that we submit a revised
charter (see below) by May 17. It's already late.

I think we have two clear milestones:

- May 97 'Simple Hit Metering' to Proposed Standard
- September 97: HTTP/1.1 (revisions of 2068 & 2069)
  to Draft Standard

The 'editing group' notes were rather terse. The question
is: are there any realistic dates for any other documents
that are not part of HTTP/1.1?

"all non-passed milestones have dates...in the future, and
that the group thinks are realistic."

So, can we schedule PEP, transparent content negotiation,
revising state management...etc. realisticly?

If not, we can go forward without them, and hope that
additional topics might be discussed, but won't be scheduled.
Additional work related to HTTP can happen either on
their own, or in new working group(s), as needed.

--
http://www.parc.xerox.com/masinter