Re: WEB->FAX

From: Eric Harley <erich@powerwareintl.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 18:02:17 -0700
To: Luis Alberto Caceres <hakimus@calvin.univalle.edu.co>, http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
At 6:00 PM 5/15/97, Eric Harley wrote:
>At 3:14 PM 5/15/97, Luis Alberto Caceres wrote:
>>Hello everybody,
>>
>>I have some question: How can I sent some information (file)
>>from one webserver (under unix), to one remote fax???
>>It's possible???
>>
>checkout http://www.tcp.int
>
>They offer their fax server software free to the public.

err..I mean http://www.tpc.int
sorry for the inconvience

Thanks,
    Eric Harley

        "And the beast shall come forth surrounded by a roiling cloud of
vengeance. The house of the unbelievers shall be razed and they shall be
scorched to the earth. Their tags shall blink until the end of days."
                                        -From The Book of Mozilla, 12:10

Email:  eric.harley@powerwareintl.com
Web:    http://www.powerwareintl.com/staff/erich/
PGP:    http://www.powerwareintl.com/staff/erich/pgp.txt