Re: NUDGE: Our piece on Host: and URLs (Fwd)

From: Josh Cohen <josh@netscape.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 19:15:08 -0700 (PDT)
To: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Cc: Benjamin Franz <snowhare@netimages.com>, http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com

> The answer to your problem is the same I gave last time this question was
> discussed: if you don't want ambiguous results, don't use ambiguous URLs.

What if we create another reponse code, which means
40X "Request Ambiguous" ie please be more specific..

Josh Cohen				        Netscape Communications Corp.
Netscape Fire Department	     	       "Mighty Morphin' Proxy Ranger"
Server Engineering
josh@netscape.com                       http://home.netscape.com/people/josh/