RE: new cookie draft

From: Jaye, Dan <DJaye@engagetech.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 19:58:29 -0500
To: "'http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com'" <http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com>
I am working on a proposed rewording of sections 4.3.5 and 7.1.

I saw that M Hedlund's suggested wording of allowing a "user-designated
agent" to verify a transaction has been incorporated.  I am concerned
that without more explicit description of how those agents would
operate, the certification authorities, and protocols, third party
verification will never
really happen.  I will try to make my proposal more explicit.