hit metering: wait until next draft?

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 18:02:09 PST
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
I think we've explored sufficiently the issues with applicability and
scope of the "hit metering" draft that I'd like to wait to see the
next draft before continuing that topic. I don't know exactly
when that will be, but Jeff's note makes it sound like he's pretty
busy.

However, if anyone other than the current discussion participants has
a strong opinion (e.g., "ship it as is" or "stop, forget it"), please
speak up.

Larry