Re: Editorial Revisions to Digest Authentication Spec

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 17:22:00 PDT
To: john@math.nwu.edu
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
> What we need now is to know if anyone has serious objections to the
> changes described below.

Actually, I think the requirement is higher than this. We need a clear
consensus of HTTP-WG members that the changes described are NECESSARY
before the document becomes an RFC, even though the document passed
through working group last call and IESG last call.

You may express your opinions either on the mailing list or privately
to me (in which case I will summarize).

Larry