Re: FYI, resolution of "Digest" issue

From: <jg@zorch.w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 96 16:35:41 -0400
To: Harald.T.Alvestrand@uninett.no
Cc: hallam@vesuvius.ai.mit.edu, Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>, "John C. Mallery" <jcma@ai.mit.edu>, Paul Hoffman <paulh@imc.org>, Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
I certainly have been keeping moderately careful note of mail messages
that go by that may want to affect the document.  And certainly an issues
list has been useful in 1.1 development (though we let it get out of
date toward the end of development of HTTP/1.1).

I guess, for the moment, I'm probably happiest keeping track of this
myself for 1.1, though if someone wants to volunteer to help get
what I have filed organized into an issues list again, I wouldn't mind.

				- Jim