Re: [touch@isi.edu: draft may be of interest]

From: Alan Freier <freier@netscape.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 16:24:05 -0700
To: Jon Crowcroft <J.Crowcroft@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Cc: touch@isi.edu, ses@tipper.oit.unc.edu, masinter@parc.xerox.com, http-wg <http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
I'm also interested in some form of transport other than TCP. I've been
working towards that here at Netscape for several months now, though
the progress has been slow. It's a mostly uphill struggle to suggest
anything other than TCP both inside or outside of Netscape.

At this time my employer is allowing me some time to do this work, not
committing to delivering any results. I intend to get through design
and prototype stage and then make another pass at selling it. At any
rate, if others are heading in this direction, I would be interested in
collaberating on any such effort.

AO
--
Alan O. Freier		Corporate Cynic