Re: POPUP WINDOW

From: Max Alexeev <max@bbs.uanet.kharkov.ua>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 19:23:34 +0300
To: "K.M.RAJAGOPAL" <kmr%stallion.india.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
At 07:04 PM 15-08-96 IST, K.M.RAJAGOPAL wrote:
>HI !
>
>  This may be a simple query .  Please execuse.
>
>      I am writing an  Application in HTML .  Could somebody
>      tell me how do we generate a popup window when clicking
>      on an hyperlink.  (the TARGET="main" directive generates
>      a new netscape session itself, which is rather clumsy).
>      I want something like the window which pops up when we
>      view the source .
>
>Thanks in advance.
>Raj.
Hi!

Try to targeted link to nonexisting frame. I think it will help you.
Browser will generate this frame.

Ragards, Maxxxx

Real name: Max Alexeev (Maxxxx), Global Ukraine-Kharkov.
   webmaster@bbs.uanet.kharkov.ua (WWW related contacts)
   max@bbs.uanet.kharkov.ua (personal contacts)
   http://bbs.uanet.kharkov.ua/