Re: Next draft of HTTP/1.1 spec...

From: <jg@zorch.w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 96 14:10:36 -0400
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
I submitted Internet draft 07 today to the Internet drafts directory;
you can get text versions from:

http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Protocols/
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Protocols/HTTP/1.1/draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-07.txt
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Protocols/HTTP/1.1/draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-07.txt.gz

Note that Microsoft Word and Postscript are not yet available, (I'll
make them available later this week); I broke my toe late last week and
have been hobbling around between doctor's appointments and have to keep
my foot up, which has slowed me down a bit.

I'll post another note when the Word and Postscript versions are available.

All changes are minor in nature addressing last call comments;
I posted diffs last Friday of the changes.
				- Jim