Re: Last Call: Proposed HTTP State Management Mechanism to Proposed Standard

"David W. Morris" <dwm@shell.portal.com> wrote:
  > A nit, but it seems strange to call the 'rfc' "Proposed HTTP State
  > Management Mechanism" ... isn't "HTTP State Management Mechanism"
  > closer to the correct "message"?

That's an administrative error on my part.  The actual document (draft 03)
has elided "Proposed", but I forgot to tell the IETF staff to change their
record of the title.  Because previous drafts said "Proposed...", that's
what the announcement for this one said.

I'll tell IETF today.
Dave Kristol