draft-mutz-http-attributes-01

From: Paul Leach <paulle@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 10:02:01 -0700
To: 'http-wg' <http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
The shorter length of most of the names is good.

I really don't understand why x and y size for the display were
separated. I can't really see caching using Vary based only on x or y.
So, I'd suggest:
	UA-pix: <x-size> x <y-size>
because it's shorter and no significant loss of functionlity.

I also don't understand the rationale behind
	UA-media-<type>
introducing many extra header names, instead of
	UA-media: <type>
which seems like it works just as well conceptually, and fits perfectly
into Vary based caching.

Bottom line -- I'd like it to be more like it was before, but with the
shorter names.
Paul J. Leach            Email: paulle@microsoft.com
Microsoft                Phone: 1-206-882-8080
1 Microsoft Way          Fax:   1-206-936-7329
Redmond, WA 98052