Re: new web analysis page available

From: Jon Crowcroft <J.Crowcroft@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 1996 10:19:49 +0100
To: Harald.T.Alvestrand@uninett.no
Cc: touch@isi.edu, http-wg <http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

 >> touch@ISI.EDU:
 >> PS - a recent Internet Draft discussed the issue of TCP connection
 >> control, and aggregation across bottleneck links (although not the
 >> primary issue of the draft):
 >> 	draft-touch-tcp-interdep-00.txt
 >thanks - I had that document in my cache to read.

I think i was a touch negative about this last time i commented, which
was uncalled for - the idea is good ....

to apply it to "similar" paths. one could just use cidr
prefixes.....if a destination path  overlaps its likely
to share part of a prefix......

(or of course caches could literally trun traceroute to each other and
mark out paths that actualy are sharing links known to be
bottlnecks...)

 jon