Re: EDITS for Section 13.20 (Cache Replacement for Varying Resources)

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@osf.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 19:22:13 -0400
To: koen@win.tue.nl, masinter@parc.xerox.com
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
>(Please respond about process issues separately.)

This is actually a really important issue.  There have been a great deal
of wording changes flowing by over the past week, and large changes are
embedded in them.  For example, the significance of variant-ID versus
opaque identifiers escaped me.  Now, to some extent this is my problem
for not having enough time, but I do share's Larry's concerns that
we're hitting the last-minute-compulsive behavior, such as described by
Weisenbaum.
	/r$