Re: process for closing out HTTP/1.1

From: Ben Laurie <ben@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 18:32:55 +0100 (BST)
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Larry Masinter wrote:
>   has received significant community review
> 	While the number of comments on details and wording of
>         the specification from a wide variety of individuals
>         is evidence of at least some of that review, it's important
>         to make sure this has happened.

Given Roy's comments, I would certainly like a bit of time to look over the
(revised?) section on caching [reminder: I'm one of the members of the Apache
Group working on the proxy module]. In the interests of speed I'll skip the
rest of the document and get straight onto those bits.

Cheers,

Ben.

London, England.