Re: Shortening the draft.

From: Gregory J. Woodhouse <gjw@wnetc.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 12:38:02 -0700 (PDT)
To: hallam@etna.ai.mit.edu
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
On Thu, 23 May 1996 hallam@Etna.ai.mit.edu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	Just had a thought that might shorten the draft somewhat, how about
> issuing the definition of the ebnf as a separate RFC? This would remove a whole
> section.

[...]
This makes a lot of sense. The EBNF section is included in a number of
places besides the HTTP drafts. I think we've definitely reched the point
where a separate RFC is justified. I also agree with you that this sort ofr
change is more appropriate for future versions so HTTP 1.1 isn't needlessly
delayed.

---
Gregory Woodhouse     gjw@wnetc.com
home page:            http://www.wnetc.com/