cookie draft available

From: Dave Kristol <dmk@allegra.att.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 96 15:27:04 EDT
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
A new draft of the state management, aka "cookie", draft is available at

1) Don't be deceived by the name or date on late versions of the
document.  This document has not been submitted as an I-D yet.  That
will happen after thorough vetting on the http-wg mailing list.  And
the name will be draft-ietf-http-state-mgmt-01 when it *is* submitted.

2) You're welcome to examine the various intermediate versions, but you
should really pay attention to the "latest version", which is just that,
and which contains change-bars from the previous I-D,
draft-kristol-http-state-mgmt-00.  Versions are identified by my change
management versions; the latest is 2.16.

3) Address comments, or at least copies of comments, to the http-wg
mailing list.

Barring any serious flaws, I will submit a new I-D to IETF on Thursday,
April 25.  Please review and comment on the above document by 19:00 GMT
(5 PM EDT) Wednesday, April 24.

Dave Kristol
for the state management sub-group