cookie draft available

From: Dave Kristol <dmk@allegra.att.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 96 15:27:04 EDT
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
A new draft of the state management, aka "cookie", draft is available at
	http://www.research.att.com/~dmk/cookie.html

1) Don't be deceived by the name or date on late versions of the
document.  This document has not been submitted as an I-D yet.  That
will happen after thorough vetting on the http-wg mailing list.  And
the name will be draft-ietf-http-state-mgmt-01 when it *is* submitted.

2) You're welcome to examine the various intermediate versions, but you
should really pay attention to the "latest version", which is just that,
and which contains change-bars from the previous I-D,
draft-kristol-http-state-mgmt-00.  Versions are identified by my change
management versions; the latest is 2.16.

3) Address comments, or at least copies of comments, to the http-wg
mailing list.

Barring any serious flaws, I will submit a new I-D to IETF on Thursday,
April 25.  Please review and comment on the above document by 19:00 GMT
(5 PM EDT) Wednesday, April 24.

Dave Kristol
for the state management sub-group