UCI Archives will be down this weekend

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@avron.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 1996 13:45:09 -0800
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Yes, I do mean all weekend.  Apparently someone has decided to do major
work on the power system, which means the network is going to be shutdown
to avoid a power spike melting the equipment (it has happenned before).

Hopefully, Andy's mailing list archive will still be available at

   http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/ange/archives/

BTW, this also means I will not be able to receive or send mail
all weekend.

.....Roy (at least the weather's great) Fielding