subgroup status: please report

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 17:26:08 PST
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Could those of you involved in subgroups send out a brief message to
HTTP-WG about your status, open issues, and whether you've met,
process, etc?

I'll be sending out something on the content-negotiation subgroup.

I'm trying to put together an 'issues' list and web site, especially
about things that are *not* being addressed by any of the subgroups.
If you have a scorecard yourself, I'd like you to send me a copy.