Re: Full-URI, again

>> Roy didn't respond to those (unless I missed his response in the archive),
>
>Yes, you missed it.

Ah.

>Of course not.  What was under discussion was a feature to add to HTTP/1.1.
><http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/hypermail/current/0089.html>

Thanks for the pointer! It seems the threading on the mail archive is a bit
funky. The "next in thread" link from your message (0089) leads to Chuck's
message (0072), which I got to from somewhere else. Unfortuantely, neither
of the back-pointing links in 0072 points to 0089, so I never saw your
message.

Folks traversing the archives by thread, beware.

--Paul Hoffman
--Proper Publishing