Re: Full-URI, again

From: Paul Hoffman <ietf-lists@proper.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 08:27:25 -0700
To: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@avron.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
>> Roy didn't respond to those (unless I missed his response in the archive),
>Yes, you missed it.

>Of course not.  What was under discussion was a feature to add to HTTP/1.1.

Thanks for the pointer! It seems the threading on the mail archive is a bit
funky. The "next in thread" link from your message (0089) leads to Chuck's
message (0072), which I got to from somewhere else. Unfortuantely, neither
of the back-pointing links in 0072 points to 0089, so I never saw your

Folks traversing the archives by thread, beware.

--Paul Hoffman
--Proper Publishing