WIT, Was: Comments please on agenda for HTTP working group BOF

From: <hallam@axal04.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 18:07:40 +0100
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
I think that to get any further we have to divide up the topics. So far this
comes out as one thread.

Can we try conversing in a psuedo WIT type manner and give semantic links
instead of just re:?

To start off could we try

Proposal:	Start new thread with some info
Agree:		Yup, proposal was good
Disagree:	" " Nope, it was not
Accept:		RFC or code writer has incorporated suggestion into code
Reject:		" " Idea is inappropriate or contradictory.
Was:		Spin off new topic from discussion

If none of the above fit just create a new one that seems best

One reason for this is that I want to have a go at reorganising this stuff in
a WIT style as the basis for a WIT design. Another is that after trying WIT
the semantic links are quite usefull...