Re: First reactions to mandatory draft

At 09:46 1/23/98 +0100, Koen Holtman wrote:

>>I would suggest something like this:
>>
>>Man:	Registered-Header1, Reg-Hedr2, 23-, 35-
>>Extension: URL1; ns=23, URL2; ns=35
>
>This still has too much indirection for my taste.  I would suggest
>something like:
>
>Man: Registered-Header1, Reg-Hedr2, URL1, URL2;arg1=x;arg2=y

Folks,

In order to make progress in a timely fashion, PLEASE come with specific
suggestions for changes in the current draft:

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/ietf-http-ext/draft-frystyk-http-mandatory

(It hasn't showed up as an ID yet).

If there are incompatible or alternative suggestions that are not covered
by the current draft then please write them up and submit them.

Thanks,

Henrik
--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,