Re: Good news from interop event

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:49:57 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
That is a very encouraging result, and I'd like to thank Jim and
company for hosting the event, and the Xythos, Cadaver, Catacomb,
and Tamino implementors for doing such a good job with their

And I like to especially thank all the members of this working group
who stuck with the process over the years it took to produce RFC3253.
It is thanks to your efforts that the spec was written in a way that
allowed initial subset implementations that interoperate, one of the
most hotly debated and challenging aspects of the spec.