RE: exclusive checkout of VCR

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:14:03 -0500
To: "'ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org'" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>

   From: Sohn, Matthias [mailto:matthias.sohn@sap.com]

   We want to prohibit concurrent checkouts in the same workspace
   only, i.e. if a user exclusively checks out a VCR pointing to
   Version V7 in workspace A we want to prevent concurrent checkouts
   in the same workspace only, but checkout of a VCR of a different
   workspace B currently pointing to the same version V7 shall be

   Is there a way to specify this in DeltaV ?

There's no standard way for you to expose that restriction, so I'd
suggest just returning DAV:checkin-fork-forbidden with some custom
error string indicating that it is a checkout in this workspace
that is blocking the CHECKOUT.