From: Manfred Baedke [mailto:manfred.baedke@greenbytes.de]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 6:52 AM
To: Sohn, Matthias
Cc: 'ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org'; 'Clemm, Geoff'
Subject: Re: exclusive checkout of VCR

Hi,

in my opinion, the following precondition solves your problem

(DAV:one-version-controlled-resource-per-history-per-workspace): If the
DAV:version-control request body specifies a version, and if the
request-URL is a member of a workspace, then there MUST NOT already be a
version-controlled member of that workspace whose DAV:checked-in or
DAV:checked-out property identifies any version from the version history
of the version specified in the request body.

regards, Manfred