RE: Marshalling Depth > 0 responses for REPORTs, WAS: Replacing t he Label header with a DAV:labeled-version report

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:05:01 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

The DAV:locate-by-history report finds any collection member
for that history, not just internal members.  In particular,
the example in 5.4.1 shows a Depth:0 (the default) request which
finds the /ws/public/x/test.html member of the /ws/public collection.

So a DAV:locate-by-history report only makes sense with the
default Depth header value of "0".

What report are you thinking of that makes sense with a non-zero
depth, but which can only be applied to collections?