RE: DASL and DELTA-V properties

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:41:53 -0400
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org, ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Cc: "Kazeroni, Ladan" <Ladan.Kazeroni@softwareag.com>, "Nevermann, Dr., Peter" <Peter.Nevermann@softwareag.com>, "Wallmer, Martin" <Martin.Wallmer@softwareag.com>

I was assuming that you were referring to a DAV:allprop in the
"WHERE" clause (i.e. find this string in all properties).
Thus my statement that "DAV:allprop SEARCH should not search
RFC-3253 properties".

If you were referring to the use of DAV:allprop in the "SELECT" clause,
then as Julian points out, it should not report RFC-3253 properties
(but should search whatever is specified in the WHERE clause).

And Julian's sed statement is of course correct (thanks, Julian!).