RE: Clarifications on DAV:expand-property report

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@greenbytes.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:03:46 +0100
To: "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@rational.com>, "Ietf-Dav-Versioning@W3. Org" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>

OK, assuming I have a dead property like:

	<dead-property>
		<href xmns='DAV:'>http://foobar.com/xyz</href>
		<href xmns='DAV:'>/xyz</href>
		<other-markup>sasasas</other-markup>
		plain text
	</dead-property>

on the resource http://server/abc

How does it expand? Like this?

	<dead-property>
		<response xmlns="DAV:">
			<href>http://foobar.com/xyz</href>
			<status>HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway</status>
		</response>
		<response xmlns="DAV:">
			<href>/xyz</href>
			<propstat>