VERSION-CONTROL in an activity

From: Roy Seto <Roy.Seto@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:46:07 -0800
To: "Ietf-Dav-Versioning@W3. Org" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Suppose I wanted to capture that adding a resource to version control was part of an activity.

It seems to me that this could be reflected by making the VERSION-CONTROL method create a VCR whose DAV:checked-in version included that activity in its DAV:activity-set property value. It looks like the spec allows but does not require servers to do this (for example) if the VERSION-CONTROL request includes a DAV:activity-set element, or if the request-URL for VERSION-CONTROL is the member of a workspace with a nonempty DAV:current-activity-set property value.

Is this interpretation correct?

Thanks,
Roy