compare-baseline report with subbaselines

From: <Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:12:12 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Cc: Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de
Hi,
in 12.7.1 there is a nice example of a compare-baseline report.
But how does it look with subbaselines ?
Added or deleted subbaselines won't be a problem.
But how do we describe changed subbaselines ? Here some recursion
seems to be necessary (Depth infinity).
Another remark (not wanting to change that in the current draft):
In 12.12 (one-version-per-history-per-baseline) we extend this
to the subbaselines. I remember this restriction coming from merging problems.
I feel this isn't necessary if merging has a configuration scope (excluding
subconfigurations).

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar@edgarschwarz.de                    http://www.edgarschwarz.de
*          DOSenfreie Zone.        Running Active Oberon.         *