Propagation of changes

From: Kirmse, Daniel <daniel.kirmse@sap.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:48:21 +0100
To: "Ietf-Dav-Versioning (E-mail)" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Hi,

suppose I have two workspaces A and B. Both of them are under
baseline-control. Furthermore I work with working resources and activities
and version-controlled collections (to track namespace operations).
Further Suppose workspace A contains my current development and workspace B
is a consolidation place. Workspace B was created with reference to a
baseline of A.
The development was going on. Changes were made. Files were added and
deleted.

Now I want to do an update of the consolidation refering to a newer baseline
of A.

How could this be done?

First I would use the compare-baseline report to get a diff of the baseline
A used for creation of B and the newer baseline of A. (Could I compare a
baseline of workspace B with a baseline of A [well, of course comparing
baselines of the version-controlled configurations of B and A]).
But how do I get the changes "merged" into workspace B?
Is this in scope of DeltaV?

Regards,
Daniel