Delta-V command compatible table

From: Pill, Juergen <Juergen.Pill@softwareag.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:31:34 +0100
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Hello,

We have lately created a table showing a compatible matrix of resources (in
different states) with all the Delta-V commands (included the WebDAV class
1/2 commands). The table is far away from being perfect or complete
(especially in the Delta-V advanced area, which was mostly created by simple
cut/paste operations), but Julian's question about the "compatibility of
Report and a non-versioned resource" motivated me to post the matrix. (we
had this column questioned too).
The table contains "ok", an explicit error code, the string "error" or "?".
The "ok" was chosen when we felt, that this command is compatible with the
resource, "error" was chosen, when we felt it was not compatible but did not
find a direct reference in the standard. The exact/explicit error code was
chosen, when we found a reference in the standard. Please have a look at the
"short terms"  sheet for more explanations.

Will such a compatible matrix makes sense to you? Would anyone be interested
in giving feed-back and possibly even modifying this matrix. Would the
Delta-V group be interested to take over the ownership?

Best regards

Juergen Pill
Software AG 			++49 6151 92 1831
Uhlandstr. 12